As I may have mentioned before … I grew up in Hethersett from age 5 to 25 and moved back in recent years. So I am immensely proud of Hethersett for being the first village in the UK to receive a Big Society award from the Prime Minister. This is an amazing achievement for our village and another example of why it is a great place to live. Congratulations to Peter Steward and everyone else who worked hard on the Olympic events over recent years. You have done us proud. You can read the full story in the Eastern Daily Press and on the Number 10 website.
- Hello to new followers and how to share and get updates fb.me/4gBi54VHR 2 weeks ago
- RT @Norwich24: Campaigners celebrate as bid for 22 homes on Hethersett ‘paddock’ is thrown out by councillors bit.ly/1xhoDVY via @E… 3 months ago
- Here we go again - Fleur Developments have resubmitted plans for development on Hethersett Paddock. fb.me/3CUxBsoc0 5 months ago
- RT @wymandatmercury: Develop resubmits vision for homes on Hethersett paddock - one month after it was withdrawn: Campaigners who s... http… 5 months ago
- RT @NorfolkPeter: latest news from #Hethersett Parish Council now on Facebook pages facebook.com/pages/Hetherse… 5 months ago