- RT @creativecnct: Dear Norfolk teenagers Avoid #summerhols #boredom with FREE music/creative workshops #Norwich Go book now: http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @Norwich24: Rain fails to dampen the spirits of visitors to the Hethersett open weekend bit.ly/1oxSp62 via @EveningNews 2 weeks ago
- RT @NorfolkPeter: #Hethersett Run the square pics now on-line. Just follow the link below. More to follow. plus.google.com/photos/1085900… 2 weeks ago
- Developers offer reassurances to Hethersett residents after removal of congestion pledge fb.me/37dAUlal0 3 weeks ago
- RT @EDPLauren: Preparations underway ahead of the the fifth annual Hethersett open weekend wymondhamandattleboroughmercury.co.uk/news/preparati… http://t.co/cqVlSxaaDB 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: hethersettadmin
As recently reported in the EDP, South Norfolk Council is now publishing its preferred locations for new developments in South Norfolk, including in Hethersett. The proposals will be discussed at Cabinet on Monday 11 June. You can read all the … Continue reading
A news story in the EDP this morning reveals that South Norfolk Council has revealed its preferred sites for development including 1226 across Hethersett. More detail as soon as we can find it.
Yesterday the EDP reported that The Highways Agency has requested more information from the developers and has a holding objection in place until 31 August, meaning South Norfolk Council cannot determine the application until the objection is lifted. However, following … Continue reading
If you didn’t get a chance to get along to the exhibition at the Methodist Church Hall today you can view Gladedale’s plans here: http://dpp-projects.com/hethersett/index.html You can see the proposed plan and architectural treatment here: http://dpp-projects.com/hethersett/haveyoursay/march2012.php Comments and queries can … Continue reading
Hethersett residents today received notification that Gladedale Estates Ltd are proposing to build around 160 houses on land located on the northern side of Great Melton Road near Glengary Close. This is not part of the Hethersett Land proposals. The … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who came to the Hethersett Our Way quiz on Saturday! We hope you all enjoyed yourselves. We are delighted to announce that the night raised a grand total of £712! This amount, together with the £233 … Continue reading
We hope you’ve booked your place at the Hethersett Our Way quiz night this Saturday – all tables are now reserved! The night kicks off at 7.30pm at the village hall. See you there!
We’ve confirmed 25th February 2012 for the Hethersett Our Way Quiz Night at Hethersett Village Hall. It will all kick off at 7.30pm with a 7.45pm quiz start. It’s a chance to test your general knowledge and have some fun … Continue reading
Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who has made a donation over the past couple of weeks – we are much closer to our target now but there is still a way to go. To make sure we can … Continue reading
Hopefully you had an opportunity to submit your objections to the proposed development. The next step will be the planning meeting with South Norfolk Council. We still need to raise funds to pay for our expert representation at the forthcoming … Continue reading